Sunday, January 13, 2013

Starting Over Again... Again...

OK, so I've been gone a really, really, reallllly long time. I know. Rather than get into the nitty-gritty of my life, we're just going to jump into our new direction.  I am still wheat-free. I love it. I don't even miss bread/pasta anymore, and I'm learning to make wheat-free goodness when I just need something bready/doughy/crusty.  I'm about 80% Paleo (the kind that allows dairy). I generally avoid grains, but occassionally still want gluten-free granola on my yogurt.   AND... I've registered for a half marathon. No turning back now. May 4, the Indianapolis 500 Festival Mini-Marathon. A friend also registered, and if either of us backs out, we owe the other person's registration fee.  I'm going to do my best to keep everyone posted, so stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment